Generously funded by the Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust, the Chater Masonic Scholarship Fund, Jane Gellman Scholarship, 3 scholarship schemes were set up respectively to offer up to full scholarship to students with financial needs, allowing them to join AFS Year Exchange Program, study abroad for one year and live with a host family.
Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Mexico, Poland, Turkey
- Hong Kong student aged 15-18.5 (Click here to check birthday range)
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Successfully passed AFS selection
- Have good grades and conduct
- Passionate in intercultural learning
- Recipient of Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) or School Textbook Assistance (TA) or Working Family Allowance (WFA)
- Please click here to sign up for a webinar to learn about the details
- Click here to learn about the application procedure and prepare all necessary documents first
- Based on the information on the application procedure page, apply on or before 17 December 2023 (Sun)
- Eligible applicants will be invited to join an AFS Selection Day
The eligibility and application method for all 3 scholarship schemes are the same. Interested students only need to apply once.
Please click the following links to learn more about the 3 financial assistance scholarship schemes: