AFS is a non-profit voluntary organisation*. Without government funding, AFS relies heavily on donations and support from different sectors to sustain our work, enable us to charge every participant the bare minimum and provide scholarship opportunities to underprivileged students.
Sponsor Students to Join AFS Intercultural Learning Program!
If you are willing to support us in continuing this meaningful Youth Intercultural Learning Program, which allows secondary school students to develop global competence even when staying at home, we cordially invite you to sponsor students in the way of monthly or one-off donation!
- Sponsor 1 secondary school student in Hong Kong to join AFS Youth Intercultural Learning Program with a donation of HK$500; 2 students with HK$1000, etc
- Other amount – Unrestricted use to support AFS Programs
In honour of Christmas, every donation made in December will be designated to our Christmas Intercultural Learning Program for youth in Hong Kong in the future. Please refer to the below ‘How to donate?’ part to proceed.
How to Donate?
1) One-off Donation
Please first donate using one of the ways. Then please fill in the donation form on the bottom of this page and upload the donation record in the form. Once we received your donation, we will issue and mail the donation receipt to you using the address you provided.
1. ATM: Deposit to the AFS HSBC account (#022-107064-001)
2. Online banking: Use the AFS FPS number (1614-67-238) to deposit
3. HSBC online banking: Go to Charity Donation and choose “AFS INTERCULTURAL EXC LTD” to make a donation
4. For donation under HK$1000, welcome to use PayMe. Please use your mobile phone to scan the following AFS QR code to pay:
5. Mail a cheque (Payable to AFS Intercultural Exchanges Limited) to AFS office (8/F, Shun Feng International Centre, 182 Queen’s Road East, Wan Chai)
2) Monthly Donation
Please fill in the donation form on the bottom of this page directly and our staff will get in touch with you. Receipt for monthly donation is issued within April every year.