AFS is a non-profit voluntary organization. Without government funding, AFS relies heavily on donations and support from different sectors to sustain our work, enable us to charge every participant the bare minimum and provide scholarship opportunities to underprivileged students.
How to Donate?
If you choose to make a one-off donation, please first refer to ‘Donation Methods’ and donate using one of the ways. Then please fill in the donation form and upload the donation record in the form.
If you choose to make monthly donation, please fill in the donation form directly and our staff will get in touch with you.
Once we received your donation, we will issue and mail the donation receipt to you using the address you provided.
- AFS is charitable institution which is exempt from tax under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Donations over HK$100 are entitled to tax exemption in Hong Kong
- Receipt for monthly donation is issued within April every year
One-off Donation Methods
1. ATM: Deposit to the AFS HSBC account (#022-107064-001)
2. Online banking: Use the AFS FPS number (1614-67-238) to deposit
3. HSBC online banking: Go to Charity Donation and choose “AFS INTERCULTURAL EXC LTD” to make a donation
4. For donation under HK$1000, welcome to use PayMe. Please use your mobile phone to scan the following AFS QR code to pay:
5. Mail a cheque (Payable to AFS Intercultural Exchanges Limited) to AFS office (8/F, Shun Feng International Centre, 182 Queen’s Road East, Wan Chai)