The 16th AFS Intercultural Fair is a great opportunity for local secondary school students to learn about different cultures. Classrooms will be hosted by exchange students from Brazil, Spain, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Japan and Poland. They will share the culture of their home countries in English through interesting activities such as dancing, singing and games. We are also honored to invite the Consulate General of Hungary Hong Kong to host one of the classroom activities to share Hungarian culture!
AFS Intercultural Fair
Space is limited and first come first serve. Register now!
Date: 25 March (Saturday)
Time: There are two groups of time to choose from, please refer to the following rundown:
(As the first group is temporarily full, only the second group option is available on the registration form)
- 1:00 – 1:30 pm : Join the opening ceremony
- 1:30 – 3:00 pm : Participate in 3 sessions of classroom activities
- 3:00 – 3:30 pm : Visit exhibitions introducing different cultures and exchange stories, and interact with foreign exchange students
- 3:45 – 4:00 pm : Join an introduction session
- 4:00 – 5:30 pm : Participate in 3 sessions of classroom activities
- 5:30 – 6:00 pm : Visit exhibitions introducing different cultures and exchange stories, and interact with foreign exchange students
Venue: S.W.C.S Chan Pak Sha School (1 Shum Wan Road, Wong Chuk Hang)
Transport: Students from the same school need to arrive at the same time as a group. Schools may choose to allow students to arrange their own transportation, but we recommend that a teacher lead the group.
Target: F.2 – F.3 students
Registration Deadline : 19 March (Sunday)
Fee: AFS is an international, voluntary, non-profit organization dedicated to promote intercultural exchanges, so this event is free of charge. However, due to the fair’s popularity in the past, you are recommended to register as soon as possible.
Highlights of Past Activities
This event only accepts registration in the name of the school. Please have a contact teacher to finish the following registration procedure:
- Fill in the following ‘Event Registration Form’ on or before the registration deadline (12 March).
- After submitting the form, you will immediately receive a confirmation email. If not, it may be due to incorrect email or technical problems, please contact us at 2802 0383.
- If there are any issues regarding the submitted form, we will contact you in 2 working days. Otherwise your registration is confirmed.
- Please ask the participating students to fill out the ‘Certificate Registration Form’ on this page. After the event, if the students have attended, we will send an e-certificate according to the email address filled in by the students.
Event Registration Form
Certificate Registration Form
S.W.C.C. Chan Pak Sha School
For co-organizing the 16th AFS Intercultural Fair
Consulate General of Hungary Hong Kong
For hosting activities at the fair