Without government funding, AFS relies heavily on donations and support from different sectors to sustain our work in connecting lives and sharing cultures, as well as in enabling us to charge every participant the bare minimum. Over the years, we have granted over 1,000 students from families with financial difficulties the opportunity to experience intercultural learning.
Donate and support our work in these ways:
1. Donate by Autopay on monthly basis
2. Deposit to our HSBC account #022-107064-001, and send in the deposit record for receipt issuance
3. Mail in a cheque, payable to AFS Intercultural Exchanges Limited
4. Produce the Donation Form at the cashier of any 7-Eleven, and donate in cash by using the barcode printed on the form
5. Online Donation – Access to HSBC Internet Banking, go to Charity Donation and choose “AFS INTERCULTURAL EXC LTD” to make a donation
Please complete and return the Donation Form to our office. Donations over HK$100 are entitled to tax exemption in Hong Kong. (AFS Intercultural Exchanges is the agency member of The Hong Kong Council of Social Service, and is listed on WiseGiving Website.)