AFS Intercultural Exchanges is the Hong Kong partner of a 105 years old global non-profit organization, operating in nearly 60 countries to provide intercultural experiences. Every year AFS Hong Kong hosts and sends over 150 participants on its flagship year-long homestay exchange for secondary students to over 30 countries. Although staff-run, AFS relies on a global network of tens of thousands of alumni, families, and other volunteers to deliver the AFS experience, which has transformed lives of more than 500,000 participants.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Marketing and School Project and/or the Executive Director, the Marketing Assistant will:
- Assist with marketing campaigns that create awareness of AFS programs and brand, as well as content creation projects;
- Assist in organizing events, producing publication, promotional and branding materials;
- Update websites, database regularly and support related upgrade projects;
- Draft social media posts, eDMs and other communications in both English and Chinese;
- Support other marketing functions like research and reporting;
- Provide administrative support to school projects;
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the Assistant Manager and/or the Executive Director.
- A recognized degree in marketing, communication, social science or relevant discipline;
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience is preferred, but fresh graduates will also be considered;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in MS office, Chinese word processing and other basic PC skills;
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop and WordPress would be a plus;
- Interest and passion for intercultural education and youth development;
- A fast learner with attention to details, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
Salaries will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send you application to [email protected], which should include full curriculum vitae, the expected salary, and date of availability. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a written test.