Intercultural study is a life-changing experience that will benefit teenagers in all aspects of life, and The Hong Kong Jockey Club Community Project Grant makes our mission possible by opening doors for teenagers from low-income families and disadvantaged groups. Participants on financial aids will embark on this adventure at a minimal cost.
- Applicant should first apply and be selected for AFS One Year Overseas Exchange Program.
- Applicant must provide evidence as recipients of Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) Scheme or School Textbook Assistance (TA) Scheme or Low-income Working Family Allowance (LIFA) Scheme.
- Applicant should be academically sound.
- Applicant should be genuinely interested in intercultural learning.
- Submit a completed application form with all supporting documents by January 12, 2018.
- Copies of the Proof of CSSA / TA / LIFA Scheme
- Copies of academic reports of the past three years
- A recent ID photo
- A non-refundable application fee of HKD $200
- Applicants will be invited to attend a Selection.
- Selected candidate will be arranged for a home-visit with his/her family.
AFS selection panel will deliberate on the award of scholarship (partial or full) and the allocated host country based on the results from interviews, academic performance, choice of destination and health condition of the candidate.
For more information on eligibility and application, please contact us at [email protected] or at 2802 0383.