1. Scholarship applicants must be selected participants on AFS One Year Overseas Exchange Program.
2. Applicant must provide evidence as recipients of Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) Scheme or School Textbook Assistance Scheme.
3. Applicant should be genuinely interested in intercultural study.
4. Applicant should be academically sound (copy of school report is required)
1. Potential applicant should first apply and be selected for AFS One Year Overseas Exchange Program.
2. Submit a written application together with all supporting documents by 27 Jan 2017.
3. Applicants and his/her family will be invited to an interview or a home-visit.
AFS selection panel will deliberate on the award of scholarship (partial or full) and the allocated host country based on the results from interviews, academic performance, choice of destination and health condition of the candidate. Please fill out the application form and the health questionnaire carefully and in detail.
For information on eligibility and application, please contact us at [email protected] or at 2802 0383