Intercultural study is a life-changing experience that will benefit teenagers in all aspects of life, and the Community Project Grant of The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust makes our mission possible by opening doors for teenagers from low-income families and disadvantaged groups. Participants on financial aids will embark on this adventure at a minimal cost.
We sincerely thank the Community Project Grant of The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust for their funding support to AFS participants in financial need.
1. Scholarship applicants must be selected participants on AFS One Year Overseas Exchange Program.
2. Applicant must provide evidence as recipients of Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) Scheme or School Textbook Assistance Scheme.
3. Applicant should be genuinely interested in intercultural study.
4. Applicant should be academically sound (copy of school report is required)
1. Potential applicant should first apply and be selected for AFS One Year Overseas Exchange Program.
2. Submit a written application together with all supporting documents by 27 Jan 2017.
3. Applicants and his/her family will be invited to an interview or a home-visit.
AFS selection panel will deliberate on the award of scholarship (partial or full) and the allocated host country based on the results from interviews, academic performance, choice of destination and health condition of the candidate. Please fill out the application form and the health questionnaire carefully and in detail.
For information on eligibility and application, please contact us at [email protected] or at 2802 0383
The Hong Kong Jockey Club Community Project Grant: AFS Intercultural Exchanges Sending is funded by The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust